Vice President- Tball, Rookie Machine Pitch 5U and 6U
NKB Board Start Date: February 2020
Residence: Camp Springs, KY
Email Address: email@example.com
JOB DESCRIPTION – VICE PRESIDENT – ROOKIE MACHINE PITCH
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the overall coordination of activities associated with corresponding NKB divisions:
Rookie Machine Pitch 5U and 6U
- Serve as the main point of contact for any coaches to ask questions or escalate issues that need to be addressed. Be proactive in communications with coaches and parents.
- Organize and lead pre-season and post-season coaches’ meetings.
- Ensure rules are followed by all coaches, players and spectators.
- Ensure that all coaches’ certifications and background checks have been completed.
- Ensure communication is prompt and clear to all coaches.
- Ensure safety is a top priority for the players, coaches and spectators.
- Help promote the division and NKB to any prospective players and/or teams in the area to increase the size of the division.
- Work with Vice President - Players, Fields and Scheduling to ensure all players are assigned and that practice locations, game scheduling, tournament scheduling, etc. are completed and communicated.
- Work with Vice Presidents - Equipment and Uniforms to make sure all teams are supplied with equipment and uniforms (if teams are ordering uniforms from the league) in a timely fashion.
- Work with Vice President - Marketing to make sure coaches are aware and engaged with the fundraising efforts.
- Strong organizational skills
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work well with others
Address any questions, comments, requests and concerns received related to individual divisions.
Conduct initial pre-season coaches’ meetings for spring season.
Conduct follow up pre-season coaches’ meetings for spring season.
Ensure that all coaches’ certifications and background checks have been completed.
Conduct post-season coaches’ meetings for spring season.
Conduct pre-season coaches’ meetings for fall season.
Conduct post-season coaches’ meetings for fall season.