Director - Scheduling
NKB Board Start Date: October 2014
Residence: Erlanger, KY
Email Address: JenniferWilson@nkbaseball.com
Jennifer joined the Board in October 2014. She began as the Vice-President of T-Ball and in 2016 also took on Rookie Machine Pitch. In 2019 Jennifer transitioned into the role of VP of Scheduling.
Jennifer has had a child in the league since 2013 and is actively involved in both her sons' baseball teams. Jennifer enjoys watching sports and watching the development, not only of the fundamentals of the game, but within the volunteer coaches who are teaching the players life lessons. Jennifer looks forward to continuing to be a part of a volunteer organization where players and families are put first.
Jennifer has resided in northern Kentucky her entire life. After graduating from Walton-Verona High School, she attended Northern Kentucky University and received her Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Leadership. She continued her education at Ohio University and received her Master's degree in Healthcare Administration. Jennifer has worked in healthcare for over 12 years in various facets on the administration side. She is currently working at Healthpoint Family Care as the Revenue Cycle Manager.
Jennifer is married to her husband Ryan and they have two children: Logan and Wesley. In addition to serving on the NKB Board, she also enjoys watching and rooting for the Cincinnati Bengals, Cincinnati Reds, and the University of Kentucky Wildcats.
Assistant Director - Scheduling
NKB Board Start Date: Winter 2021
Residence: Florence KY
Josh has been involved with NKB since 2021 as a coach for 8U and 9U, and in December of 2021 joined the NKB Board of Directors. Josh played baseball growing up and understands how important those years of learning baseball and life skills through baseball were to his life. He wants to help bring that experience to as many kids as possible by helping provide a great league to play in as well as assist parents, coaches, and kids to best enjoy this great sport. Josh assists his younger son's team and watches as much baseball as possible.
Josh grew up in Runnells, Iowa which is a small town just outside of Des Moines, Iowa. He graduated with a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting from Iowa State University, "Go Cyclones!". He has lived in Northern Kentucky since 2014 and is currently a Controller for Mubea, Inc. in Florence, KY and lives with his two boys.
JOB DESCRIPTION – VICE PRESIDENT – FIELDS AND SCHEDULING
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops a working relationship with local cities and counties to ensure the league receives fields for each baseball season.
- Uses all fields to their fullest to accommodate all teams for practice and games.
- Handles all league field complaints and contacts the necessary officials to address them.
- Completes the leagues master schedule.
- Serves as point of contact for all game changes and updates to the master schedule.
- Responsible to use age appropriate fields for games.
- Review all schedule exceptions and work to include them in the schedule.
- Schedule all makeup games to ensure the league keeps its commitment on total games played.
- Disseminates the schedule to all parties.
- Strong organizational skills
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work well with others
Address on-going questions, requests, comments and concerns related to players, fields and scheduling, including re-scheduling of make-up games.
Finalize field assignments for spring season practices and games.
Finalize spring season game schedule and post to league website.
Submit final rosters to Cal Ripken/Babe Ruth headquarters.
Conduct all star tryouts and form all star teams.
Prepare for fall season; registration begins.
Finalize field assignments for fall season practices and games.
Finalize fall season game schedule and post to league website.
Prepare for spring season; registration begins.